Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gavin and Izick April 2009. They have cute little matching pjs! Gavin is giving Izick high five and pounds! Izick Rolled over for the first time.


Gavin got his bowl, his spoon, and the cereal all by himself... He didn`t do to bad! He LOVES to say his prayers he reminds me before he puts anything into his mouth to say them!

Izick is 2-3 months in these pictures. He is growing so fast he smiles at everything!!! I got lucky he really is a good baby! He is with his cousins Teme and Beckham in a few of these pictures.

Izicks blessing March 15 2009
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. SUPRE CUTE! MAN IZICK IS A DOLL. I CAN'T WAIT TO SQUEEZE HIM. HE LOOKS LITTLE.:( BOO HOO MISS YOU GUYS. GAVIN LOOKS LIKE AN AWESOME BIG BROTHER. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. breesh! its jillian, how are ya? you have two little ones, how awesome. e-mail me your address so I can add you to my blog. stoneledgeconst@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP DATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete